10 day kriya and kundalini yoga retreat in rishikesh
Aditattva offers a 10 day kriya and kundalini yoga retreat in rishikesh. This is an ideal program for those aspirants who earnestly wish to systematically follow the path of Kundalini yoga. This 10 day kriya and Kundalini yoga retreat program in rishikesh is based on traditional Kriya techniques taught in the system of Kundalini yoga. The modules prepared for this Kundalini yoga retreat will gradually prepare you for intense Kriya techniques and help understand and experience the process of awakening vitality and spiritual wisdom.
Practice of Kriya and Kundalini yoga must be adopted systematically. Kriya and Kundalini Yoga retreat program created at Aditattva is one of the best programs being offered in Rishikesh. Tantra is the metaphysical background of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga systems. The following of Tantric Kriyas provide what is possibly the most efficient method for systematically evolving man’s consciousness that has ever been developed.
Traditional Kriya yoga was never taught publicly. It is only in recent years esoteric Kundalini Kriya techniques were re-codified in accordance with the need of modern era.
Kriya and kundalini yoga retreat in rishikesh; key features
- 10 day kriya and kundalini yoga retreat in rishikesh is based on Kriyas and Kundalini Meditation techniques sourced from the traditional scriptures such as Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, and Yoga Upanishads.
- There will be three practical session each day. Morning session will be consisted of traditional Hatha Yoga program followed by Kriya Yoga session after breakfast and Kundalini Dharana (Tantric concentration and visualization) meditation techniques in the evening.
- This is ideal program for yoga teachers, serious practitioners of meditation and Kundalini Yoga.
- Apart from three practical sessions each day, there will be two theory workshops each day on the system of Tantra philosophy, Kundalini Yoga, Chakra system and techniques of Kriya, Kundalini and Chakra meditations.
- This Kriya and Kundalini retreat program intends to develop a deeper understanding of Kriya and Kundalini yoga practices in class as well as in one’s personal life.
- In our workshops you will get opportunity to participate in intense and stimulating discussions on the nuances of Kriya and Kundalini meditation techniques on both theoretical as well as practical levels.
- We will provide useful and informative handouts on chakras, various kriya techniques and practices for each chakra.
- Modules created in retreat program incorporate innovative workshops sessions on Yantra meditation and visualization.
- Dedicated workshops sessions on each chakra; discussing psychotherapeutic, spiritual and Pranic dimensions of chakra system.
We recommend those who enroll for this Kriya and Kundalini Yoga retreat program to familiarize with practical experience of Hatha Yoga postures and Pranayama techniques. Every day itinerary will consist of three practical sessions and two theory workshops on theory and practices of Kriya, Kundalini yoga, tantric philosophy, Chakra system and aspects of chosen Kriya and Kundalini meditation techniques. Hence it will be an intense retreat program with 7 hours sessions every day, consisting of theoretical as well as practical workshops.
- To present comprehensive and systematic workshop sessions on practical principles of Tantra Philosophy, Kundalini Yoga system, Chakra system and techniques of Kriya and Kundalini Meditations.
- To deepen the understanding and awareness of Chakras and Kriyas through our systematic and progressive modules.
- To comprehensively discuss various aspects of chakras and teaching appropriate tools and techniques to address issues of each chakra.
- A deeper understanding and experience of the system of Tantra Philosophy, Kundalini yoga tradition and chakra system.
- Broader understanding of a wide range of Kundalini Kriyas techniques and meditations addressing the issues of different chakras.
- Enriching one’s repertoire of practical Kundalini or chakra meditation techniques and kriyas.
- Ability to incorporate knowledge of Kundalini yoga and kriyas in one’s Hatha Yoga program to make it more intense and transformative.
Itinerary of 10 day kriya and kundalini yoga retreat in rishikesh
|7:00-9:00||Mantra Chanting, Hatha Yoga Postures and Pranayama||Postures and Pranayama from traditional Hatha Yoga|
|10:30-11:30||Theory Workshops on Tantra and Kundalini Yoga||
|11:30-12:30||Practical session on Kundalini Kriya Techniques and Pranayama||
|12:30-15:30||Lunch and Recess|
|16:00-17:00||Theory Workshop on Meditation techniques taught during the retreat||
|17:30-19:00||Chakra and Kundalini Meditation, Mantra Chanting||
Theme of The Retreat
|7-10 Kriya and Kundalini Yoga Retreat||21/10/2017||07 Day program- $800
10 Day program- $1000